We Are Currently Accepting Applications For 2022-2023 School Year!
We Are Now Accepting Applications For The Upcoming 2023-2024 School Year!
Before submitting your application, we recommend you review our Head Start Center locations to determine which is closest to your residence. Also, please ensure that you have your email address available, as this will be required to complete the Head Start application for your child. If you do not already have an email account, you may wish to consider AOL, Google, or Yahoo accounts. All of these options are free of charge!
Click here to complete an English Application. Here.
Haga clic aqui para completar una solicitud en espanol. Aqui.
Once your application has been submitted, the following will happen:
- A Family Service Advocate will receive your application.
- The Family Service Advocate will contact you to make an appointment for you and to request additional information.
- Please keep your appointment and bring the requested additional information.
Needed documents for your interview appointment.
- Proof of current family income (income tax forms: W2/Form 1040, Child Support, TANF/SSI, Check Stubs)
- Proof of Child's birth (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Child's Immunization Certificate
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of Child's Disability (if applicable)